Friday, May 11, 2012

Friendly flowers!

Came across these on Ravelry a long time ago -


That's what the pattern is called - friendly flowers!

Two weeks ago I finally coughed up the five and purchased the pattern. The pattern was in my inbox the next day!

Having used up all my grey cells for work, I just followed the pink + yellow color combination for my first flower. In all it took me about 4 hours to complete, and I did it over one week - a little progress everyday after dinner. That's how I unwind :)


I know the smile got crooked for some reason (not "some" reason!! it got crooked coz it was 1 at night and I wanted to put the thing together so bad! Note to self -  do NOT do detail oriented, not-undoable work after 11 PM, ever!). But even with the lopsided smile the dude perks you up!

This is going to be a birthday present for my friend who is coming over for dinner on Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like -