Monday, March 25, 2013

"Bombay love" Sweater

After that sewing marathon, I felt like picking up some yarn and putting my feet up on the ottoman! Keeping in mind that June babies in Texas will not need sweaters for a while, I wanted to make something that'll fit a 4-5 month old, and found a pattern I wanted to try, here.

I made a few mistakes - bulky yarn + large hook = sweater way too large :)
I think.
So, I guess my baby girl will not be wearing this one till she is about eh... ten months? Maybe two years, I have no clue. But here it is -


The pattern on the website is called Bombay Love, it works up pretty quick and can be sized to your liking because it is a logical simple pattern. I may make another one of this with medium worsted yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like -